This policy relates to the privacy of your information at Cadcam Technology Ltd
顶级手机网投 Cadcam Technology Ltd is committed to keeping your information private. By 'your information' we mean any information about you that you, or third parties, provide to us. This policy relates to the privacy of your information at Cadcam Technology Ltd. How we will handle your information is explained below.
If you’re a customer of Cadcam Technology Ltd, to allow us to facilitate your order and future orders, we will need to store and process some of your personal information. This includes your name, addresses, postcodes and your contact details such as your telephone number or email address. We may require this information to contact you, for example if your order has been delayed, however, we will not use your details for any other purposes unless you have given us your express permission to do so.
Cadcam Technology Ltd privacy principles
Cadcam Technology Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information. By 'your information' we mean any information about you, that you or third parties provide to us.
- We will only collect and use your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you and will tell you about how we will collect and use your information
- If we have collected your information for a particular purpose, we will not use it for anything else unless you have been informed and, where relevant, your permission obtained
- We will not ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we are collecting it
- We will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed
- We will continue to review and assess the quality of our information
- We will implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your information, and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period
- We will observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws, such as GDPR, and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with
- We will train our staff on their privacy obligations
- We will ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it’s held
- We will ensure that when we outsource any processes, the supplier has appropriate security measures in place and will contractually require them to comply with these Privacy Principles
顶级手机网投If you have any questions about privacy at Cadcam Technology Ltd, please contact the Cadcam Technology Ltd Privacy and Data Protection Team at 5 Crocus Street Nottingham NG2 3DE.